A call for applying for 200,000 Egyptian pound seed fund for startup
The Dragon Incubator at the Egyptian-Japanese University of Science and Technology, (located in Borg El Arab) which is funded by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, through the National Program for Technology Incubators, INTILAC, announces the start of applying for 200,000 Egyptian pound fund for startups in the field of product development.
Dragon Incubator aims
To help researchers, students and entrepreneurs having research outputs, prototype or an innovative idea that can be commercialized as a final technological product to establish a startup company.
The role of the incubator
• Provide working and administrative Space for startup companies and provide basic services for entrepreneurs.
• Provide seed fund up to 200,000 Egyptian pounds, in addition to legal, accounting, technical, manufacturing, and administrative consultancies.
• Provide marketing assistance and supports in market research and branding
• Providing logistical services from (work offices - communications - administrative and financial works)
• Organizing comprehensive training programs in the field of entrepreneurship.
• Existence of research results, a proven innovative idea, or a prototype that can be transfer into a marketable product
• The presence of a work team consisting of 2 to 5 people (from researchers, faculty members, inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, or students)
• The proposed final products must be of a technological and applicable nature and serve national challenges (Egypt 2030 Plan).
• - Three years have not passed since the establishment of the company (if there is a company) when the advertisement was published.
• The idea of the project has never been incubated in one of the other incubators